Technical documentation is the craft of simplifying the technical jargon for general understanding without diluting the purpose of the reference information.
Having a reliable and simple technical process document helps users in figuring out important technical aspects of a product. It’s also important when it comes to recording information to support the plans, specifications, and reasonings for multiple services.
Nowadays, most tech-focused organizations include technical documentation as part of their product launch plans.
Some key benefits of technical documentation include:
- Presenting information in an intelligible language and format
- Saving the users time and effort in figuring out the process
- It makes complex concepts and processes accessible
- It systematizes the processes for an organization
- Helps organizations to comply with regulatory requirements
- It’s important for critical situations (For instance, a simple Emergency Manual in the front seat of a passenger might help them guide towards safety)
Industries today are rapidly changing and moving away from tacit and simple documentation to a more online, dynamic, interactive, and structured form of technical documentation. Onward’s technical expertise helps you in figuring out the right way forward and its eventual implementation with engaging graphics, videos, podcasts, and other interactive tools.
We believe an ideal tech document should reflect the specifics of an application, topics, and should be easily accessible to the users. With this understanding and decades of experience, we offer a wide range of tech publication solutions.
Onward further invests the subject knowledge in:
- Technical Authoring
- Graphics & Animation
Translation and Localization
Legacy Data Conversion
Website Development and Maintenance